What do you want to contribute?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Feb 13 16:38:09 EST 2013

Hi Mike

The idea is to put your name against things you are personally going to look into. That way we get a real picture of what might happen once we go open source. Everyone has a long wish list ;-)

Do you want to go through the list and pull out anything you will personally contribute and add it to my list? Try and keep the formatting of my second post ENGINE/IDE so it's easy to read.

Cheers

Monte