1001 things you can do with LiveCode

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Wed Feb 13 15:48:03 EST 2013

Less than 70 peoples to pledge at least for £ 640 ? Seems reasonably impossible, is't ? Do we all needs to act now to encourage confident new pledges along the two for coming weeks ?

on mouseDown
	if it seems so to c = 1 to 250/300 more pledgers
	then LC OS will target its best rails... ;-)
end mouseDown

Warm Regards,

Pierre