mobilePickPhoto and jellybean bug

Larry Weaver larry at u12multimedia.com
Wed Feb 13 10:57:38 EST 2013

Heya Gang,
I'm hoping that we can get this fix included in the current 5.5.3 build.
I was in contact with Support and one of the guys suggested adding a
comment to the existing bug report requesting this fix for 5.5.3 instead
of the targeted 6.0. I would encourage any other Android developers that
need this fix to contact support in order to add to the request.

Additionally, has anyone found a viable work-around for this issue? I
have an in house app that is nearing completion and this is a huge issue
since most of the folks that will use it are on phones and tablets with
jellybean.

Thanks!
Laurence