Washington DC LiveCode User Group

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Feb 12 13:53:38 EST 2013

13 people have signed up in the group so far and I know of at least one
other person close to me who is interested. most of the signups came within
the last day or so. Now that there is enough interested I just have to
figure out a good date/place for the group to meet. I will be working on
that over the next few days.

What to talk about? I still have to query the group to see what people are
interested in learning about and who has stuff they might want to demo. If
nothing else have a couple of things I've been working on this past year
with both internet, UI and database that might be of interest.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems