Re: radical Kickstarter idea…

Colin Holgate coiin at verizon.net
Mon Feb 11 22:59:49 EST 2013

Maybe for me or you, but most people won't be contributing, they will just be using the tool. Some number of them will not want to pledge £640 to then possibly get the commercial license, but they might pledge £150 to definitely get the commercial license.

Any new commercial license holders are future renewers too, regardless of whether the project succeeds.