What If... scenario for Open Source Livecode

Heather Laine heather at runrev.com
Mon Feb 11 04:06:49 EST 2013

Yes, there is a maximum amount for any one pledge, by one person. Kickstarter is a crowd funding site, and it is set up so that venture capitalists cannot simply contribute the balance and take control of a project.

So we need everyone to contribute something.

Regards,

(and thanks to everyone who has contributed so far!)

Heather