Reposting: Windows 7, Livecode and Unicode fonts.

Paul Hibbert lc at pbh.on-rev.com
Sat Feb 9 14:22:49 EST 2013

Richmond,

Just a long shot (because I'm no expert on Windows or Unicode Fonts), but have you looked at the Windows setting "Hide fonts based on language settings"?

In case you haven't seen it (but I'll guess you probably have), it's buried in:

Control Panel > Appearance & Personalisation > Fonts > Font Settings

I haven't used or changed this setting since installing Win7 and notice that it is ON by default. Looks to me like MS are assuming people only speak one language!

Like I said, just a long shot.

Paul