"is made with Livecode"

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 05:01:14 EST 2013

On the Facebook page for my 'Devawriter Pro'
I have a link to the latest offering from "Those op north":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghvYqwsgsmI&feature=share

under the heading 'Devawriter is made with this.'

On the RunRev site there are a number of programs developed with
Livecode mentioned:
but not ALL of them to be sure.

What might help drive the Kickstart appeal forward is a page
(either on the RunRev site, or elsewhere, with links)
listing ALL the stuff made with Livecode; all the way from
tiddly-little EFL programs all the way up to whatever NASA is doing with it,
with links to all the relevant websites.

This would serve everybody; in terms of showing would-be contributors
to the Kickstart appeal the vast breadth of possibilities, would-be users
of Livecode the same, and advertising those products.

Richmond.