Another Hardrive went down!

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Fri Feb 8 19:01:34 EST 2013

Love CCC. It will backup the entire hard drive as an exact duplicate, then you can schedule backups that only update the altered files. Why this approach? Because assuming both drives are the same form factor, you can simply replace the defective drive with the backup drive and be up and running in no time.

Bob