what is LCs output for different platforms?

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Fri Feb 8 18:22:54 EST 2013

They take the engine minus the IDE stuff, and glue your stack to it, including substacks. The engine is I believe written primarily in C++ so I suppose you could tell them that. DBase worked similarly. You could either create a standalone app, or you could include a runtime engine and you source code in your distribution. Building a Livecode app with separate stacks included is a kind of mishmash of both approaches.

Bob