Thinking the unthinkable.

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Thu Feb 7 10:06:28 EST 2013

The date is fixed and according to the agreement, RR can only take your
pledge if it meets its stated target. I'm hoping they have thought about
possible scenarios to pick up the pace if things go flat, but maybe that is
expecting too much.

In any event, the first kick at the can is a good way to gauge how much
support is out there. Others who have not met there initial goal have gone
back for a second try with a lowered expectation. If they only get to 50%
they may decide there is something that can be done within that envelope and
post a new campaign hoping to achieve that (same) result the second time
round.

It would definitely be  a let down not to make it, so lets not let that
happen. During this campaign I have increased my pledge substantially. That
is one way (if you can manage it) to try and keep the campaign on track.

-- Mark