Android Externals

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Feb 6 23:10:53 EST 2013

On 07/02/2013, at 3:01 PM, Andrew Kluthe wrote:

> I'm not sure what you mean, monte? If the kickstarter doesn't succeed
> (people from my company have already backed it), will livecode continue as
> it has been or close up shop or just take longer for the re-write?

I expect it will take a lot longer to achieve the same results. If there isn't enough support from the community to go open source maybe it won't happen. I don't know. Just hoping we can make it from here. We're at least 9% off where we need to be at this stage.

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!