Uninstalling on Windows?

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Wed Feb 6 16:23:53 EST 2013

I came across this article for using WMIC:
http://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/2947/windows_uninstall_application_command_line/

If you know the product code, you can uninstall it using vbscript like this:
http://www.symantec.com/connect/downloads/uninstall-windows-installer-applications-using-vbscript

Not sure if this helps you, it may be that your problem is that the app has been modified, and so the uninstaller fails.

Bob