OT: Feb 9 in Pasadena

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Feb 6 15:04:12 EST 2013

Richard Gaskin <ambassador at ...> writes:

> The next SoCal LiveCode User Group meeting is coming up next Thursday at
> 7PM in Pasadena - details in the LUG section of the LiveCode forums:

And if you're in the LA Area, two nights later is a fundraising showing of the
Wrecking Crew movie in an attempt to raise the money for the music licensing
fees so it can be released on dvd. I can't make it down for this, but I'm really
hoping for a showing in the Bay Area. Come for the meetup, stay for the movie.

http://wreckingcrew.tv/trailer.html
http://tickets.canyonclub.net/eventperformances.asp?evt=479&c=8&pg=

--
 Mark Wieder