compatability of rev stacks and livecode stacks in a standalone?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 13:13:49 EST 2013

You can save the stacks in legacy format at which point your 2.8 stack
should be able to open them. You won't get the benefits of the newer stuff
using a 2.8 engine of course, but if this is ok with you then the legacy
format should solve it. I think the stack format change happened around
5.5.1  If you have a more recent ide version it might be worthwhile to
update your 2.8 stack to current so you get the benefits associated.
(faster rendering engine, the recent field updates etc)