Substitute "LiveCode" for "Scratch"

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Tue Feb 5 08:11:12 EST 2013

Yes of course you can teach any age with it and we would like it used for
everything. However there are many that would disagree with respect to the
younger age groups who are getting good mileage with Scratch. No one will
disagree about the age range 13 to 18 - at least certainly none of the
hundreds of teachers I have spoken to. We have nearly a quarter of high
schools in Scotland using LC to teach now for that reason. If we stick to
pushing the areas we are strong we may pick up market share and reputation
and that will be a great platform to expand our reach later.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
LiveCode: Unleash Your Killer App