Location via WiFi on Mobile?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Feb 5 01:40:02 EST 2013

Hmm, maybe spoke too soon.  Still getting odd, inconsistent results.

I thought maybe if mobileStartTrackingSensor was started using 'true'
(non-accurate sources) that mobileSensorReading should be used with
'false' (not detailed). But trying each combination of booleans I still
don't get a reliable result.

This is weird.  On a few occasions, the expected values were answered, but
most of the time, I either get empty or the boolean used with
mobileSensorReading in the answer dialog.

Does it take time to start up location services?  Is it possible that the
device needs a few seconds of "warm up" time before it can return a
meaningful result?

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director