issue PUT html command

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at icloud.com
Mon Feb 4 13:02:32 EST 2013

Bernard,

Yes, thank you. Actually, I've been looking at the one for iOS.

It talks about setting up your own server, but I don't have the know-how nor the resources right now to do that. So when I found Urban Airship I was happy. So I just need to figure out how to send this command and I should be good. Or, I could possibly create an external that wraps their Obj-C api instead. The bad thing is, I really only need one function, and that's the one that registers a device. So I thought an external might be overkill, since they have this other method.

Anyway, thanks for the link.

Chris