Open Source LC, Documentation and Thousand Island Dressing.

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 08:31:05 EST 2013

I have just read Mark Waddingham's seminal article on O-S Livecode and
naturalistic language . . .

  . . . and . . .

1. If things really develop as fast as quite a few folk seem to think
they might how is the Documentation
going to keep pace?

2. If we have a flowering of forks and sub-forks how will documenting
all this work and any dialect differences
in the languages of those variants?

The Documentation has been a sore point in certain circles for quite
some time, and I cannot see it getting
any less of a sore point unless there really is a concerted effort to
bring it "into line" and stay in line as
things develop.

Richmond.