LC MISTAKES

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Sun Feb 3 00:04:00 EST 2013

Okay I tested this. I put a simple handler in each object, the button, the group the button belonged to and the card. In each handler I passed the message. All the handler does is pop an answer dialog saying which object got the message. I set the group's background behavior to true. First the button got the message, then the GROUP got the message, then the CARD got the message.

So maybe I am misunderstanding what Jacque is saying here.

Bob