Left and Right Shift Keys or Modifier Keys

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Sat Feb 2 17:59:57 EST 2013

fKeys, UControl,  have been able to distinguish between left and right shift keys. They are non functioning in OSX so I am still researching if it is at all possible.

I did find KeyRemap4MacBook and am trying to figure out how it works or if it knows the difference.

-- Tom McGrath III
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
mcgrath3 at mac.com