Kickstarter fishing noise

Mark Rauterkus mark.rauterkus at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 14:02:39 EST 2013

Hi All,

So, what about the ones at SuperCard? Perhaps that is a place to troll.
And, perhaps a deal maker could get a list for a trade of sorts.

The various Linux user groups are another place to go fishing with this
news. They may be keen to chip in sight unseen.

Then there are vertical markets to fish too. The buddies in my profession
my chip in if I ask because it is a tool in my box that can then be in
yours once this ticket to freedom gets punched. Plus, what I do now can be
shared, making all better in the process. Getting 20 profession peers at
the smaller rates is not out of the question, just on the hyper plea from a
close contact and the cause, buzz, trend of kick starting. If you have
never done a kickstart pledge, this is the one to do. Like Kiva,
microcredit, but paying it forward to the world for open source!

Mark Rauterkus
Mark at Rauterkus.com
412-298-3432

Ta.

Mark Rauterkus       Mark.Rauterkus at gmail.com
PPS Summer Dreamers' Swim and Water Polo Camp Head Coach
Pittsburgh Combined Water Polo Team

http://Rauterkus.blogspot.com
http://FixPA.wikia.com
http://CLOH.wikia.com