BackgroudBehavior of a group

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Feb 1 20:05:56 EST 2013

It was only a surprise because the dictionary says

"Use the *backgroundBehavior* property to make groups behave like
backgrounds and to automatically place groups on newly created cards."

Nothing about cards in the same stack.

But I agree it couldn't work across stacks.  Except that I just copied the
card in question to a different stack and the group came over with it.  So
that's my workaround.
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>