BackgroudBehavior of a group

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Feb 1 19:04:33 EST 2013

If I understand what you're trying to do/asking, substacks can only
inherit properties from the main stack, not objects.

One option is to create a substack that contains all your "master"
objects, from which you copy objects to where you need them.  But unless
you're going to have dozens of substacks or are constantly creating stacks
dynamically, you're probably fine just copying and pasting as you say.

Other folks might have different suggestions.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design