Apple

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Feb 1 14:09:14 EST 2013

Hi Pete,

If you know what you're doing, then you're able to turn off this
security feature.

Run this in terminal:

sudo /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c "Delete :JavaWebComponentVersionMinimum"
/System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/XProtect.meta.plist

and turn off the option "Update list of safe downloads" in the Security
system control panel. If you don't know what you're doing, then it is
better to let Apple protect your computer.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.

On 14 January, we suffered severe server problems. If you tried to send an e-mail between 13 and 18 January and didn't get a reply, please try again.