Kickstarter progress meter stack on revOnline

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Fri Feb 1 06:25:54 EST 2013

Good catch Monte. I guess Kevin/Heather could try to proposition KS directly (on the grounds that it's a general service component open to all users, providing a stimulus etc), but we clearly can't just fling the app at them. So let's call the thing stalled.

Graham
[I should have made it clear BTW that I own the copyright to my sound files, and I herewith give them away to anyone who wants them - probably nobody, now!]