BvG Docu fails

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Dec 30 16:51:01 EST 2013

I just sent a stack to Ben Beaumont that uses Bjornke's dictionary database
to check for any propertyNames and commandNames that don't have
corresponding dictionary entries. It also detects dictionary structure
errors like the one that is the subject of this thread. Hopefully that will
help RunRev keep the dictionary up to date.

Of course, it relies on the propertyNames and the commandNames being kept
up to date :-)  The propertyNames is in pretty good shape these days but
there's a lot of stuff missing from the commandNames.  And it would be
great if there was a way to get a list of other language keywords but I
don't think there is.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>