Flow/wrap text into an irregular shape

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 13:29:42 EST 2013

2013/12/30 Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>:
> Thanks for that Theirry.  I had to snip the repeat forever because it was,
> um... repeating forever.  :)

Hi Roger,

don't have this behavior here.

2 thoughts:

- local Nlines = *your number of lines you want in your view field*
 ( 19 was right in my own stack)

- the latest lines are empty; I didn't check that case..

and field "Ftmp" can be made invisible :)

No time right now to investigate.
Let see if I can do something before next year :)

Regards,

Thierry