Flow/wrap text into an irregular shape

prothero at earthednet.org prothero at earthednet.org
Sat Dec 28 14:32:47 EST 2013

Jim:
Thanks for the sample program. I downloaded it and went through the code. It's a nice way of doing line drawing. I have been drawing directly into an image object to get a large number of symbols on a map, like Colin's sample draw program. But, for charts, your method looks like it will be very useful.
Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org