Flow/wrap text into an irregular shape

Jim Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 28 07:59:10 EST 2013

Hi Roger,

This is a voice from the past, using Turtle Graphics to print text along any graphic line.

GO TO CARD 3 where the text "This is a parabola" is printed along a parabola.

You might be able to do this with your triangle, drawing each side in small steps.

Run this in the msg box:

   go stack url "https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47044230/TextAlongPath.livecode"

Jim Hurley