Filtering one list out of another

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 26 12:40:04 EST 2013

Hi Andrew,

As it turns out you may use either in the message box:

     go url “https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47044230/Managing%20lists.livecode"

or

     go stack url “https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/47044230/Managing%20lists.livecode"

LC is very forgiving on this matter. But the really good news is that the Dropbox Public folder provides a simple, convenient mechanism for exchanging LC stacks.

Regards,

Jim