pasting from LibreOffice triggers unsavable loop in 6.5.1

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Dec 23 13:55:06 EST 2013

Seems like there are two problems here, the paste issue and the message
about reloading scripts modified externally.

I have a couple of handlers that modify scripts outside the script editor
and sometimes I get the reload message and sometimes not.  I've never quite
tied it down but it feels like if I save the stack containing the object
whose script I modified, I don't get the message.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>