MacToISO is still confusing me

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sun Dec 22 15:42:45 EST 2013

Thanks Fraser. That's really encouraging. I'm sure that I'll be using UniCode quite a bit when this bit of LC evolution matures.

I take it that in the example you give, one could directly display the contents of tVar to a user (by putting it into a field, for example), and that this would work cross-platform. That must be the aim, no?

Graham