IDE Menu Shortcuts

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Sat Dec 21 23:58:37 EST 2013

Many thanks Scott, Jacque and Richard, I have made the plugin and it works perfectly, so in the spirit of Christmas I have uploaded it to RevOnline for all to share.

I will submit an enhancement request over the holidays along with a couple of new bugs, 1 is RevOnline locks up in 6.5.1rc2 and the other is, mouseColor is broken when using pixelScale <> 1.

I guess RR will be very busy in the new year.

Thanks again,

Paul