IDE Menu Shortcuts

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Sat Dec 21 18:24:47 EST 2013

Has anybody produced a plug-in, utility or instructions for editing or adding shortcuts to the IDE?

The one I would really like to add is Shift-Ctrl-A. I constantly find myself wishing the IDE had this shortcut for 'Edit > Deselect All' as many other apps do.

I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to edit the menubar used in the IDE, but that would mean editing every new version that RR release, so I was hoping there may be a better way.

It would be even better for the LC IDE to have configurable shortcuts so users can choose their own in prefs, I'm tempted to submit this as an enhancement request, I'm surprised nobody has already (AFAICS), but I thought it would be useful to ask the list first.

Thanks,

Paul