[ANN] MobGUI with iOS7 palette

John Craig john at splash21.com
Sat Dec 21 17:17:14 EST 2013

New docs are in the works, but here's how the resize controls operate at
the moment...

The 'Landscape' checkbox is only there as part of the slider resizing
function;
The slider has a list of portrait sizes that it steps through as you
drag the button.  If you want to switch to landscape, then the
'Landscape' checkbox is there to tell the slider to transpose the widths
and heights.

I'm thinking that what you might be after is a button that just swaps
the stack width and height, switching between portrait and landscape -
separate from the slider functionality?