RELEASE LiveCode 6.5.1

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 19:59:19 EST 2013

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 4:15 PM, Klaus major-k <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:
>> On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Dr. Hawkins <dochawk at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Given the size of a piece of paper (my output), it would be nice to be
>>> able to set it to 1.25 on a 30" iMac.
>> Hmm, this seems to work!
>
> yes, it does indeed work on the desktop, too!?
> Wow, this is way cool, please try this at home, folks! :-D

Hmm, "work" may be too small a word.

I happily added buttons to rescale to my output windows.

They use handlers with "set the pixelScale to the pixelScale * 1.1"

The results are, well, quirky.

In some cases, every stack *except* the substacks in that family are
resized and rerdrawn, including the entire IDE.

These stacks seem *not* to get redrawn, but sometimes they do.  And
sometimes they just become blank--and stay that way until the
mainstack is purged from memory.

And sometimes they get rescaled, but the size of the stack on screen
doesn't change.

Something isn't quite right yet . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.