Your iOS Distribution Certificate will expire in 30 days.

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Fri Dec 20 10:53:02 EST 2013

Hi Mike - yes I THINK I've done that in the past (can't be 100% sure though)
- and distribution are different to development certificates and Apple send
you a big important-looking warning email - and when I went to read Apple's
guidance notes I became less and less sure.

Anyway thanks for the reality check!

Dave

-----
"Some are born coders, some achieve coding, and some have coding thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare & Hugh Senior