Kiosk mode in Android

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Thu Dec 19 13:55:34 EST 2013

Unless you create a custom ROM that only contains your app, the best you
can do is try to make it impossible to access home with modified timers,
etc.  This example quickly returns to the main app if a user tries to
navigate away.

http://www.basic4ppc.com/android/forum/threads/android-kiosk-mode-tutorial.10839/

~Roger