Global Properties

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Tue Dec 17 14:39:06 EST 2013

On 18/12/2013, at 3:15 AM, Peter Haworth <pete at lcsql.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the update.  Rather than vent on the list about this, I've
> posted a comment on your bug report,  but in the meantime, I don't think
> Hanson is right.  For example, itemdelimiter and linedelimiter both show up
> in the list generated from my code so they must be in propertyNames.

Hmm... acceleratedRendering IS in the propertyNames and in your comment on the report you seem to be complaining about it not being there. The bug report was about it not being in the properties of a stack. The way the propertyNames function is implemented (at the moment) it will always return all propertyNames gobal, local, synonyms.. everything.

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!