Polyglot keyDowns

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Sun Dec 15 15:38:04 EST 2013

Richmond.

Can you give an example of what you are trying to achieve when you say you want to send a message to a key? It cannot be just this, I assume:

in a button:

on mouseUp
ask "Choose a Key"
keyUp it
end mouseUp

in the card script:

on keyUp var
  answer var
end keyUp

This sends a keyUp message with a key as a parameter. Is that like sending a message to a key? What is different in what you want to do?

Craig