Table Object?

Vaughn Clement vclement at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 11:52:09 EST 2013

Hi Devin

I sent in a bug report on the Basic Table field a few days ago. It is not
allowing data entry in the IOS simulator. LC Support has confirmed this and
are fixing it.

Thank you

Vaughn Clement

Apps by Vaughn Clement (Support)
*http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/
<http://www.appsbyvaughnclement.com/tools/home-page/>*
Skype: vaughn.clement
https://secure.join.me/appsbyvclement
FaceTime: vclement at gmail.com
LogMeIn also avaialble
Call on "ooVoo" at address:  vaughnclement or 9282549062
Ph. 928-254-9062
Cloud Hosting Registration Web Site:
https://my.oditech.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=41