LiveCode Server - Passing Information From Web Page to Web Page

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 16:17:47 EST 2013

There is a simple example of session control in this thread.
http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10787&p=50056&hilit=session#p50034
Pretty easy to carry information forward from page to page. Be aware,
there was a version of lc server (community) that had problems with
externals loading which caused sessions to stop working.  I forget which
version it was, but think the newest, and oldest version of lc server is
working now. (not positive, haven't messed with things in a while)