iOS provisioning files...how to remove?

Neil Roger neil at runrev.com
Thu Dec 12 04:33:53 EST 2013

Hi Gerry,

Pre-Xcode 5 it used to be relatively simple to remove provisioning
profiles from within Xcode.

Now I use apps "iPhone Configuration utility". Although the name might
be missleading, it allows you to delete any duplicate provision profiles
installed on your system.

http://support.apple.com/downloads/#iphone configuration utility
<http://support.apple.com/downloads/#iphone%20configuration%20utility>

I hope this helps,

Kind Regards

Neil Roger
--
RunRev Support Team ~ http://www.runrev.com
LiveCode – Realize fast, compile-free coding