Text editor question

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Dec 11 18:31:49 EST 2013

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 8:40 AM, François Chaplais <
francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr> wrote:

> somebody has written a basic plain text editor in LC with multiple undo
> redo

​a special few have tried, through many years of sweat, toil and heartache,
to create an alternative editor that was better than the one that comes in
the IDE.​

Almost all of these editors have been created by Jerry Daniels and Marc .
The first was the experimental Constellation that I saw Jerry and a couple
of others using at Recon 2. Through begging and pleading, I got Jerry to
give me a copy.

Eventually it became GLX2, the greatest editor project

*--*
*Stephen Barncard - San Francisco Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words*