PC Symbol Font?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Dec 11 14:36:28 EST 2013

Well, once I've mastered actually displaying Unicode characters in a LC field... time to read the latest release notes etc. Up to now my efforts have not worked (I tried to print a table of Unicode characters in a scrolling field). I would also want the use of Unicode to be completely transparent to the user. I suppose this must be the aim of the implementation anyway.

But then it has to work on a PC with no tweaking of the underlying OS or downloading of fonts. Is this possible?

Time to find something to explain it all...

Graham