How do I find the rgb values for colors defined by their name: e.g. blue, green, yellow etc.

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Dec 10 23:27:18 EST 2013

The asterisks seem to happen when I copy and paste from LC to my mail
system (gmail).  They don't show up in the message when I send it but
somehow insinuate themselves somewhere out there in the great unknown
cloud.  Maybe the NSA put them there, who knows.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>