[OT] Last chance to order Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner this year!

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Tue Dec 10 19:56:11 EST 2013

Mark,

I'm using your book with a 15-year old homeschool "real beginner" here
in the Portland, Oregon area and he loves it. He is doing all your
exercises, and every time we get together I can tell he is growing in
his grasp of LiveCode. Thanks for the work you put into this publication.

Phil Davis

On 12/10/13, 2:16 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I promise I'll stop being spammy for the rest of the year after
> sending this message. I just don't want you to miss out on the last
> opportunity to order my book "Programming LiveCode for the Real
> Beginner".
>
> Today and tomorrow (Tuesday and Wednesday) are the last days when you
> can order my book an still get it shortly after the winter holidays.
> Orders received on Thursday or later will be put on a waiting list.
>
> Order it at http://qery.us/3fi
>
> Please, don't forget to do the survey
> http://livecodebeginner.economy-x-talk.com/survey/
> when you receive the book.
>
> More information is available at
> http://blog.economy-x-talk.com
>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Mark Schonewille

> Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
> KvK: 50277553
>
> Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other
> colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

Phil Davis