Very bumpy group scrolling on Android tablets

Ender Nafi Elekcioglu endernafi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 13:38:40 EST 2013

Exactly same thing, on iOS 7 {all devices} and iOS 6 {iPod Touch 4}…
3 top level groups on 3 different cards, layerMode’s are “scrolling”;
1 horizontal scrolling, 20 ~ 40 {random assign on every launch} referenced images;
2 vertical scrolling, 122 referenced images.

But I don’t remember same behavior prior LiveCode 6.1 and 6.5; maybe there was but I don’t remember.

~ Ender Nafi