[ANN] pick wheel iOS7 style

BNig bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de
Mon Dec 9 15:22:13 EST 2013

I was intrigued by the iOS7 pick wheel and tried to redo it in Livecode. It
is not the true thing but as close as I could get. It is transparent, text
is curved inwards or outwards, fontsize changes etc.
It is pure livecode and works on desktop and mobile devices. Thanks go to
Dixie and especially Ender for testing on mobile devices.

Download it here

http://berndniggemann.on-rev.com/pickwheel7/wheel7_0_0_6.livecode.zip

Free for non-commercial use. Code is open.
I would be interested in performance and possible bugs. So please do give
some feedback if you feel so inclined. Either on the use-list or via email.

Kind regards
Bernd